Outdoors and Out of the Ordinary
• .52-mile Professional Grade Kart Track
• CRG Centurion Karts
• Fast & Safe Racing Experience
Hours: Wed-Sun 5-10pm
Wednesdays and one Thursday per month are League Nights. Please call in advance for availability.
“The facility and karts are awesome. The racing series here is hands down the best arrive and drive series you can find. Karts are pretty even, track is awesome, prizes for winners are sweet too!”
Google Business Review
FLY A LAP
KCA COVID-19 UPDATE
CLICK TO READ
All of this excitement at speeds of up to 55mph!
Arrive & Drive
Whether it’s just you, a family or a group of friends, you can drop in to KCA and rent one of our fleet of 25 CRG Centurion karts (rental price includes helmet) and get your 10-minute race on. No reservations required!
The outdoor track at Kart Circuit Autobahn provides a professional-grade, high-performance racing experience.
You don’t need any experience, but requirements and guidelines include:
• Drivers must be at least 14 years of age or older
• Drivers under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian complete the KCA Underage Waiver and have it notarized if the parent or guardian is unable to accompany the driver. The waiver will also be available onsite for completion.
• There are no weight restrictions. Our karts are designed with adjustable pedals and seats to comfortably accommodate most drivers’ weight and physical size.
• Dress comfortably and appropriately for the weather. Closed-toe shoes are required.
Ready to start your kart?
Not to mention your heart! Kart Circuit Autobahn (KCA) is the perfect place to get your adrenaline pumping. After all, it’s part of the Autobahn Country Club Motorsports Complex—where driving is more than a sport. It’s a lifestyle.
KCA’s professionally designed outdoor karting circuit gives you the ultimate karting experience. We’ve taken every safety precaution, too–including professional LED lighting on the track, top-of-the-line karts and new helmets.
Karting Overview and Track Rules
Presented by Britt Casey, Jr.
Britt has amassed 17 top-five finishes, 12 podiums, 4 poles, and 5 wins. Most notably, Britt became the first IMSA TCR Champion in the 2018 IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge.