Racing Requirements and Safety Rules
The outdoor track at Kart Circuit Autobahn provides a professional-grade, high-performance racing experience, and following our requirements and rules will ensure a safe and fun experience for all.
You don’t need any experience, but all drivers must comply with all the following requirements and rules without exception.
- Drivers must be 16 years of age or older.
- Drivers under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian complete the KCA Underage Waiver and have it notarized if the parent or guardian is unable to accompany the driver. The waiver will also be available onsite for completion.
- There are no weight restrictions, but the minimum height requirements for drivers is 56” for our rental karts. Our karts are designed with adjustable pedals and seats to comfortably accommodate most drivers’ physical size.
- Dress comfortably and appropriately for the weather with no loose fitting clothing. Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Unsafe driving, bumping, intentionally crashing into karts, or other bad behavior will not be tolerated. Depending on the incident, our staff will take the necessary action which may include a warning, reducing the speed of your kart, or loss of driving privileges.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Drivers must watch the safety video on-site before racing. If you have any questions regarding the safety video, please ask our staff. You can also watch our safety video below before you arrive to familiarize yourself with our requirements and to gain some driving tips.
- Helmets must be worn while in the karts. We will provide you with a helmet, head sock, and an optional neck protector.
- For your safety, long hair must be pulled back into a ponytail and tucked under the helmet.
- After your race, stay in your kart until you are directed to get up.